The 12 Days Of Christmas! The 12 Days Of Christmas!

Yay!

OMG, a NES emulator! I love you, man.

Prid-Outing responds:

You honestly won it =D

Divide by Zero Divide by Zero

WTF

I tried to divide the Batman Sign by zero, and I got some NAN shit. WTF. I'm gonna sue your ass with my Shaft of Law!!!

Space Slut Slim Space Slut Slim

Nice, but...

It's a good game, can't say no to that. Nice graphics, nice sound effects, overall quite good. But when I bought an Anti-Pirate Robot, I expected an Anti-Pirate Robot, not a Still-Lets-Pirates-Rob-Your-Ass-But-Y ou-Lose-Only-Half-The-Money Robot. And those damn pirates are annoying, they should come when you get big sums of 2000, 3000, 5000, not rape your ass for 1000 credits...

Mixel Worlds Mixel Worlds

Cool

It's like mario, only with cats!

Interactive Sushi Cooking Interactive Sushi Cooking

Cool.

Now I want sushi.

007 Charles 007 Charles

Well...

It's an overall nice shoot'em up, but the aiming reticle is too small, and the response is a bit laggy.

Omega Turret Defense Omega Turret Defense

Nice stuff

I enjoyed it, although it would have been great if there was a save slot. Other than that, it was a pretty decent game, simple yet fun.

Clouds 2 game Clouds 2 game

9/10

Very nicely done, although a bit frustrating due to the overall realism. Some things are incredibly hard to spot.

Dadgame Dadgame

Awesome

It's been a while since we saw Dad last time, but now he thundered in XD awesome job.

Armored Corps Armored Corps

Well

The game is quite simple, but it's loads of fun - I can't recall being so entertained by a flash game since Endless Zombie Rampage. One thing that bugged me about this game is that your tank sometimes gets stuck on the edges of the screen. Mine did that at lvl.155, and I couldn't do anything to get it out, and that really annoyed me. Other than that, congrats.