The Riddle The Riddle

Unnerving.

The hair on the back of my neck stood on end at one point, and I had several chills go down my spine. This song radiates a melancholic, yet disturbing and tortured aura. Unspeakable evil born from innocence and plain curiosity, and a corruption and degeneration of the soul far worse than death itself.

Just what Anubisblack said. I couldn't have woven the despair and subdued malevolence of the song into better words than he did.

MarkySpark responds:

I can't wait for your first Novel!

Celestial Ideal Celestial Ideal

This song goes...

To the stars and beyond. Into the endless kaleidoscope that is our Universe. Into infinity and the future. Shedding knowledge from the unknown and light into darkness. Bringing transcendence and peace, unlocking higher states of existence.

And no, I'm not on weed. I don't do drugs or alcohol. It's just pure, no-homo manly love here.

Gimme a hug brother :-)

Captured Heart (Live) Captured Heart (Live)

Incredible.

Man, you do with a piano what astronomers do with the Hubble Telescope... You make people realize there's much more to life than the immediate 30 feet around them. Your music is like a joyride through the Universe.

On the Seafront (Arpeggio On the Seafront (Arpeggio

Just...

This song transcends the barriers of words. they're too primitive and blunt to convey the waves of emotion carried by the notes.

I hope you don't mind if I download this and put it in my installation of The Elder Scrolls 4. I want to listen to it by the shores of Anvil, and watch the two moons dance their eternal duet across the starry skies.

I'll bring my years-long joy of that game to an even higher level. Thank you.

MarkySpark responds:

Hope your journey is a safe and rewarding one on your Oblivion travels :-)

The Scroll and Dragon The Scroll and Dragon

Long live!

Here this tankard of ale, I raise for all of thee!!! For the knights who ride in battle with the swords high... for the mages who cast fear unto our enemies... for the elders who guide our mighty kingdom untowards glory and peace... And for the KING!!!

Let's drink for the health and strength of me, thee, and all - for soon we will all ride into the sunrise and be heroes once more! Long Live!!!

MrFuby : Duplicator MrFuby : Duplicator

Amazing.

It fit perfectly with the game. It has such a sad and decrepit atmosphere...
If you played Mass Effect 2, I believe this piece would be fitting for Tuchanka, the krogan homeworld.

Generic Fanfares: Horror 1 Generic Fanfares: Horror 1

Oh God.

Not the memories of playing Bioshock at night.

Voice of the Lady Voice of the Lady

Amazing.

From the dark, The Lady calls.
Those who follow her voice are swallowed by the abyss.

Last Caravan Last Caravan

Wow.

Can't say anything but amazing. You've got talent!

Freedom Of Speech Freedom Of Speech

Great mix.

And don't forget:
THAT'S NOT MICKEY MOUSE! THAT'S JUST TIT DIRT!!!